Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rustic Inn Crab House

The Rustic Inn Crab House is one of our Go-To restaurants when people visit from out of town. Being from Montana, most of our house guests come from that general area as well. Being land locked, you most commonly feast on prime beef, pork, chicken, wild game, potatoes, corn, and zucchini. We always hear our guest say - "I can't wait to get some good seafood!"

Don't get me wrong. I love Bubba Gumps, and Joe's Crab Shack. The only problem is that they are chain restaraunts so you can eat them anywhere you travel. I want my guests to go where the "locals" go. I want them to experience the real deal.

If you want a down home, authentic Floridian Crab House where jeans and t shirts are the favorable attire, then the Rustic Inn is the place for you! They tie your bib, give you a wooden mallet, offer a pitcher of beer, and suggest some gator and frog leg apps....all on a paper covered table.

I.LOVE.THIS.PLACE

Pics over the last few years from the Rustic Inn




Dan and I a few years ago
Friends from San Diego with their frog leg and gator bite

One of my favorites. Dan's Grandmother with her Stuffed Shrimp:)

-Messy Me - 
I never wear anything too nice cause I get down right Western with my food at this place.

  Nephew from North Dakota AMAZED by his Crab and Lobster plate.
  

Nephew from North Dakota proud of his first frog leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment